Dear Future Husband to be,

I really don't know if I've met you or not. But lately I've met someone but I really don't know if you are him. Although whatever happens, I've learned a lot from this man.

You know how much I valued and kept myself from all the men in the world. I dreamt of being the perfect girl friend, the best of the best. But as soon as I got to open my heart to someone, I realized that wanting to be perfect, is a real burden to the relationship.

It's not really about being perfect or what, it's actually about facing mistakes and problems in a positive, faithful and hopeful way. I never expected that once my heart opens to someone, I am actually inviting problems and lots of heart aches in my heart. But hey, it's not something that you nor I should worry or be sad about, because that's the beauty of having someone. . it's seeing each other's growth and seeing the molding that is done in their lives. :) Molding isn't all about laughters and joys, it needs a whole bucket of tears and pains, and you know what's great about all of these? God knows from the start, that I will pass thru this.

That's the beauty of the molding process. God is always ready to catch me when i fall, or pick me up when I am down. . This is His way of strengthening my heart and sharpening my eyes to the beauty of every imperfect thing.

Bottom line here is. God is molding me by breaking my perfectionism. . and honestly? this man that i have in my life right now? He's helping me a lot like crazy. I had a lot of mistakes in our friendship but he gave me a lot of support in every single mistake that I've done. He's a huge help to me, second to my dad of course, but hey, all I'm saying is, it's all in God's plan. :)

Whoever you are, my future husband to be, I am currently being molded, and boy, is it tough; but i know as well, that it would be very rewarding in the end. :)

Praying for you always,
Your future wife :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment